Ebenhaeser has two self-catering units.
The bungalows are in an African style with thatch roof; and are set in an idyllic scene. Our guests can enjoy the wonderful quietness and nature of the unique Karoo.
The nights offer amazing star gazing.
All can be enjoyed by young and old alike.
The bungalows are situated on our farm Tuindam, 14 km from Philippolis.
Each bungalow offers 2 single beds and 4 single loungers/futons which are suitable for the junios joining their parents.
For those who enjoy walking in a total safe environment along with experiencing some typical Karoo sheep farming activities - this is the ideal place to be!
· Self-catering with the possibility of breakfast and dinner on prior arrangement
· Minimum overnight stay: 2 nights
· We offer 2 units each en-suite (shower, washbasin, toilet), kitchenette, fire place
· Unit 1 sleeps: 2 single beds (adults), 4 single loungers/futons (juniors)
· Unit 2 sleeps: 3 single beds (adults), 4 single loungers/futons (juniors)
· Lapa with braai facility, bar counter, table, chairs
just for a cool off
- just for a cool off
· Honesty bar on prior arrangement
· Eco-farming with a special feeding concept
· Farm experience for young and old to enjoy the momentums on a sheep and game farm
· Hiking - secure
· Mountain biking trails available (bring your own bikes along and go bashing)
· Test your 4x4
· Walk to the tigers
· Hunting – non-trophy at the guest farm
· Trophy hunting can be organized
· Find back to your Life-Balance
Nature: bird watching ,
the special and indigenous flora of the Karoo, fishing, star gazing at its
, the special and indigenous flora of the Karoo, fishing, star gazing at its best
· Historical, cultural & heritage area (Philippolis: Karoo Battlefield Route, San, Griqua / Adam Kok, Karrietjie Mense, Emily Hobhouse, Laurens van der Post; Fauriesmith: Railway line through the town, Jagersfontein: Big hole – bigger than Kimberley)
· Guided Philippolis tour with accredited guide
· Vanderkloof Dam
· Gariep Dam
· Orange River
Languages spoken: Afrikaans, English, German
Breakfast, lunch or dinner
can be arranged on prior arrangement.
Additional costs apply.
Inquire and arrange upfront with your host.
|Follow us directly on Facebook:|
|E-Mail:||email@example.com||Mobile:||+27 72 564 0691|
See you soonest in our quaint and tranquil
Get out of your busy city environment. Enjoy the peace, hospitality and genuine nature.
You shall love this spot and always want to return back again.
Come as stranger and return again as friends!